The Outbreak
Hi, fellow guest. Welcome to The Outbreak.
It looks like you are not registered or logged on in your account. so please register now or if you have an existing account, please log on to your account to be able to access the forum.
~The Staffs~
The Outbreak
Hi, fellow guest. Welcome to The Outbreak.
It looks like you are not registered or logged on in your account. so please register now or if you have an existing account, please log on to your account to be able to access the forum.
~The Staffs~
The Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dance Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still Here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
* VietXchaos

* VietXchaos

Male Number of posts : 85
Member No. : 6
Experience : Advance
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Still Here. Empty
PostSubject: Still Here.   Still Here. EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Personally, the days where I actively cwalked, and engaged with the cwalking community on a regular basis, was some of my happiest.
I shared a lot of laughs, a lot of stories, and a lot of joy with the people that I interacted with. To be honest, I was closer to my cwalking friends than I was with my real-life friends, which is a bit sad to admit, but it is ultimately the truth. I had horrible people in my life. That is why, even years later, I still thinking about how fun everything was. Cwalking was the first thing that I actually practiced on a regular basis, and it was the first thing that I actually excelled at. Not to sound too cliche, but cwalking was one of the things that taught me work ethic since I wanted to be good at it, I had to work for it by practicing a lot. Not only that, it was fun to do with my friends, it was something I did when I was upset to blow some steam off, and it was something I actually looked forward to doing everyday. It's obviously not the same anymore since we all grew up and moved on with our lives, but for me, this was something special.

I swear I always come on here whenever I feel like my life is spiraling down.. Heh.
Back to top Go down

Still Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outbreak :: Main Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: