The Outbreak
Hi, fellow guest. Welcome to The Outbreak.
It looks like you are not registered or logged on in your account. so please register now or if you have an existing account, please log on to your account to be able to access the forum.
~The Staffs~
The Outbreak
Hi, fellow guest. Welcome to The Outbreak.
It looks like you are not registered or logged on in your account. so please register now or if you have an existing account, please log on to your account to be able to access the forum.
~The Staffs~
The Outbreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dance Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Anyone Who Might Come Across This Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
* VietXchaos

* VietXchaos

Male Number of posts : 85
Member No. : 6
Experience : Advance
Registration date : 2009-01-04

To Anyone Who Might Come Across This Website Empty
PostSubject: To Anyone Who Might Come Across This Website   To Anyone Who Might Come Across This Website EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:30 am

Hello I am your administrator Tom, my cwalk name was VietXchaos a while back hence why it is my display name lol
Almost 5 years ago Tehran (NND) started this cwalk website that you are on and I was chose to be it's first administrator.
The site kept growing and growing with more and more loyal members by the day.
I miss it all, even 5 years later where I do not even cwalk anymore or talk to any of my old cwalk friends, I can never forget about how fun going on cwalk forums such as this one was.
Back to top Go down

To Anyone Who Might Come Across This Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outbreak :: Main Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: